♫ SuperGirl ♫
Bonjour !

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Queen Linkies Stuff

Ceke' | 14 | TIGS BP | DomoHijau | Capital H | 27 July | Follow =D


Bigfoots!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: DomoHijau Comel
Others:   


S.T.R.E.S.S

Life life life....When I'm in a badmood, someone said to me " This is life. You gotta face it" Face it? What if I can't ? Stress you know ? Later on we have midyear exam. Math, BI, BM, and most hardest is Sejarah. Wanna know why ? Its easy. I can't easily remember so many things about facts and about history in my brain. My brain can't do all that. My brain is not like the others brain. Yeah, I know our brain is same but our mind is not. Exactly not. Is this life that I have to face it ? It's hard ok. I hate that I'm like this. Cry alone and dunno what to do -,-' Stop here !